Listen free for 30 days
Pace Your Novel Effectively
- Handy Formula for Raising the Stakes, Keep the Pace Interesting, Make Your Readers Ask for Seconds: The Key to Great Writing (The Righteous Writer, Book 3)
- Narrated by: Forris Day Jr
- Length: 35 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Have you googled "How to pace a novel" and still haven't found the answer you're looking for?
Pace, pace, pace! What is it exactly and how can you do it flawlessly? You may be writing your romance novel and in the fifth chapter there is a car crash. Should that scene's pace be different from your other scenes? Discover the answer in this informative audiobook:
- Figure out why your beta readers are yawning
- Understand the reasons why pacing is important and learn how to implement them
- Choose your words wisely. Fast pace scenes require different words as oppose to slower paced scenes
Pace the right way and take out the extra filler. Twenty minutes (or less) is the amount of time it'll take for you to get your answers from this book
More from the same
What listeners say about Pace Your Novel EffectivelyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A great book on novel pacing
I found this book really helpful. It really explains some key facts on how to pace a novel. A really helpful book for any writer.
For a book about Pacing, this one drags.
Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?
I would not.
If you’ve listened to books by Ora Rosalin and Beyoncé Rosalin before, how does this one compare?
I haven't. I won't try another one.
What aspect of Forris Day Jr’s performance would you have changed?
Perhaps he will improve with time.
Was Pace Your Novel Effectively worth the listening time?
Any additional comments?
It's only $2.99 so I am not returning it. I just didn't like it, it drags, I won't finish it.