Make your own scents using essential oils and other organic materials!
Learn how to create chemical-free perfumes in the comforts of your own home!
Many of us underestimate the power of scents. Choosing the right fragrance is more than just smelling good. The sense of smell is linked to enhanced memory, sleep enhancement, relaxation, and better health in general. You can create a more positive atmosphere if you can choose the perfect scent for you! Unfortunately, synthetic perfumes and other similar products use harsh chemicals and strong substances, which can just cause harm in the long run. Most perfume companies use chemicals that can cause long-term health problems to the wearer. Why choose harmful products when you can opt for safer options?
This audiobook will give you the basic knowledge you need in creating your own perfume from organic materials. There are numerous benefits of using essential oils to create your own scents! You can choose specialized oils that can help you relax or sleep better. You can choose ones which will help uplift your mood or enhance your memory. Once you understand how essential oils work, making a perfume will be an addicting hobby that will bring out your creative side! You don't need any special skill or equipment to make your own perfume. Listen to this book and learn how you can start now!
Why you must have this book today:
- In this book you will learn the history of perfume-making.
- This book will teach you make your own perfume from scratch.
- In this book you will learn about the dangers of synthetic perfume.
- This book will guide you n understanding how essential oils work.
- This book will teach you to use organic materials in making your own perfume.
More from the same
- Body Language: Ultimate Secrets Training Guide for Non Verbal Communication to Use in Flirting, Dating and Business Negotiation
- 23 Ways to Spot a Narcissist on the First Date: Tried and True Techniques Based on Predatory Narcissistic Behaviors
- 12 Types of Women Who Attract Narcissists: Narcissism Epidemic
What listeners say about Organic Perfume
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- 505 Auctions
Nice Beginner's Guide
I started to make my own scrubs, creams, candles, and soaps back in December. I finally thought to try creating my own perfume. I really enjoyed this little book. It was just right as an introduction to the subject- in other words it was not overwhelming. Interesting factoids, too, which made it even more interesting.