Ready to crank up a neural network to get your self-driving car to pick up the kids from school? Want to add "deep learning" to your LinkedIn profile? Well, hold on there....
Before you embark on your epic journey into the world of deep learning, there is basic theory to march through first!
Take a step-by-step journey through the basics of Neural Networks and Deep Learning, made so simple that...even your granny could understand it!
This audiobook is for beginners who want to approach the topic, but are too afraid of complex math to start!
What you will gain from this audiobook:
- A deep understanding of how a neural network and deep learning work
- A basics comprehension on how to build a deep neural network from scratch
- A brief introduction to machine learning
- Two main types of machine learning algorithms
- A practical example of unsupervised learning
- What are neural networks?
- McCulloch-Pitts's neuron
- Types of activation function
- Types of network architectures
- Learning processes
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Let us give a memory to our neural network
- The example of book writing software
- Deep learning: the ability of learning to learn
- How does deep learning work?
- Main architectures and algorithms
- Main types of DNN
- Available frameworks and libraries
- Convolutional neural networks
- Tunnel vision
- The right architecture for a neural network
- Test your neural network
More from the same
- Deep Learning: Deep Learning Explained to Your Granny
- Big Data: The Revolution That Is Transforming Our Work, Market, and World
- BLOCKCHAIN: Blockchain Blueprint. The ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the internet of money (Cryptocurrency technologies)
What listeners say about Neural Networks and Deep Learning
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Stacey K.
Very Educational, Great Narrator!!
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
The complexity does ramp up a bit later in the book, but it's very informative!
4 people found this helpful
- Peter N.
Definitely "Robo Voice"
I agree with other reviews about this being a "Robot Voice". There may have been a human voice involved, but for sure some sort of automation has been used - AND THAT IS NOT WHAT WE PAY FOR!
So please, whoever is responsible for this, if we pay for it, get an actual human to read the whole text naturally.
- Jeffrey A. Smith
really disappointed. Auto generated audio. mechanical intonation pattern rendered listening unbearable. I wish I readily knew how to ask for my credit back. I won't be making it through this version. no reflection on the actual book, I haven't read it
1 person found this helpful