Listen free for 30 days
Montessori - Two Books in One
- A Parent’s Guide About an Alternative Method to Raise a Responsible Human Being and About How to Make Your Home Child-Friendly According to the Montessori Method
- Narrated by: Laura Witten, Kevin Tromp
- Length: 7 hrs and 10 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Parenting & Families
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Would you like to educate your child according to the Montessori method?
The Montessori method focuses on respect for the child's spontaneity and was the first to offer an alternative to the authoritarian education of that time.
And today? The Montessori method is increasingly current and increasingly used throughout the world, in all cultures.
These two books are an unmissable opportunity to get a brand new practical guide for parents, and also take into consideration some new approaches for today's children.
Here are a few things you'll learn with the first book - A Practical Guide for Parents:
- Why the Montessori method is better than the traditional one;
- Why the role of parents is fundamental for the child's independence
- Why it is essential to accept the child for what he is;
- Why Montessori activities are stimulating for the child;
- How to create your Montessori activities;
And here are a few things you'll learn with the second book - How to Make Your Home Child-Friendly:
- Why is crucial thinking child-size;
- How to make cozy your spaces at home
- How a living room, a bedroom and other home spaces should be for your child
- How to create an outdoor play house;
- Why sharing spaces are important;
- Why cluttering is indispensable;
If you are a parent who cares about choosing a healthy, proven, and child-friendly method to educate your kids, this book is just for you.