Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Solar power plus off-grid living equals minimalist living. What? Let me explain....
Minimalism at its core is about you living with less. Living with less financial burdens.
Which means you live with less debt. That directly makes you more happier and less stressed.
It also means that you reduce your carbon footprint. Going green. Living with less reliance on the "grid". You can be free.
How do you be free by installing solar power and not breaking the bank? Not only that, how do you live off the grid?
Good news, you have all the answers in this audiobook right now.
In this book your will discover:
- The one key benefit to solar power
- The two most important factors in energy consumption
- A quick overview on solar power for your RV or camper
- Mistakes to avoid when selecting your solar power system
- The one thing to avoid in maintaining your system
- What the heck is off-grid living anyways?
- What are the three keys to the right mindset?
- Get prepared in just six easy steps
- Mistakes to avoid when choosing your location
- How far off-grid is right for you?
- Foods you didn’t know were this good for you to not just survive but thrive!
- What the essential components are to surviving year-round no matter the weather
By now you are thinking....
What if I can’t do it? What if I am not ready?
Believe that you can do it. You don’t necessarily have to leave the city to start. You can do it in steps.
It all starts with your conscientious choice. You can start small and take steps to live with less. Or just go big right from the start.
Are you ready? Like, seriously ready? Take action now. Buy the book today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
What listeners say about Minimalist Living off the GridAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jacqueline Lambertson
I had higher expectations for this book. The content is a general overview. Anyone interested in off grid living has probably covered this material else where. Disappointed