Listen free for 30 days
Mid-Life Career Rescue (Employ Yourself)
- How to Change Careers, Confidently Leave a Job You Hate, and Start Living a Life You Love, Before It’s Too Late
- Narrated by: Naomi Barton
- Length: 7 hrs and 57 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £14.99
Choose and grow your own business with confidence.
What if you could increase your income, health, and happiness with a few simple steps? How would your life be different if you had more financial freedom, time flexibility, energy, motivation, confidence, and self-belief? What if you could hit your business, personal, and financial targets easily, and make a huge difference in this world? Imagine waking up every morning with no boss, looking forward to your day, working and living with purpose, passion, and profit.
Get set for a spectacular career. Employ yourself!
Amazon number one best-selling author and career expert Cassandra Gaisford (BCA, Dip Psych) provides simple but powerful and easy to implement ways to start a passion and purpose-driven business.
In Mid-Life Career Rescue: Employ Yourself, you’ll learn:
- How to decide what to do and find an idea that will be successful
- How to find the right product for the right market
- How to create a passion-driven business and still pay your mortgage
- How to identify ways to beat any skills gaps
- How to start a business with zero start-up capital and finance your career
- How to maintain balance and avoid burnout
- How to escape the 9-5 drudge, live and work anywhere, and join the new rich
Whether you are a start-up entrepreneur, want to earn money with a side hustle or a businessperson looking for a fresh start, Mid-Life Career Rescue: Employ Yourself will help you make the right moves to choose and grow your business with confidence.
Quit just existing and start really living! Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY button.
The strategies in this book will also help people in their 20s, 30s, or 40s.