Are there ways to train your brain and improve your memory?
You will be amazed at the things you’ll hear. In this guide, the author made sure that all the quick tricks and long-term strategies that work are listed. You will hear about various topics that cover the most important things you should do to improve your memory. You will hear, among others:
- The difference between a short-term and long-term memory and how to boost them
- How a healthy diet and exercising contribute to a better memory
- Ways you can use visualization, association, and aromatherapy to your advantage
- Chunking, elimination, and other creative actions you can take to boost your brain power
- How to better remember places, names, and numbers.
- And much more!
This book is a basic guide for anyone who wants to remember more and retain information for tests, happiness, general intelligence, and more.
More from the same
What listeners say about Memory Improvement: Ultimate Guide to Improve and Train Your Brain
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
The brain and the memories we have are precious, and with this book, you can learn more about it.
- Eula Schultz
Excellent book. I have used some of the techniques before and they do work. There are also techniques I have not used before and will try it in going forward. Ian brings the message across in an easy understandable language