Patrick Bunker and his associates joined forces at one of the largest marketing conventions on the East Coast this year. The combined teachings of some of the most prominent marketers are brought together to create this series of marketing books. Patrick created this series with the intention of providing anyone with the tools they need to market and sell their own products and services.
This volume contains some of the most up to date theories regarding marketing objectives that anyone can do with little or no budget. You will learn how to market your product or service effectively so your customers will become repeat customers.
The best marketing strategy involves motivating your customers to search for you. The success of your marketing endeavors will depend on one factor above all others. This factor is the amount of customers you have.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- The value of getting your customers to search for your product or service
- The priorities of marketing
- The psychology of marketing
- How to solve your customers problems
- How to get your customers to say yes
- Introduction to combining marketing and search engines
- What creates a loyal customer