Listen free for 30 days
We are all being manipulated every day. Manipulators are everywhere. The media, politicians, and advertisers all use emotional manipulation to control small parts of our lives, like what we buy and for whom we vote. Our bosses and parents manipulate us into doing favors or other tasks we don’t want to do. But these are small annoyances. They are survivable. They can ruffle your feathers, but they leave the core being alone. They won’t cause a change in your personality.
Much more terrifying is a predatory emotional manipulator. They use mind-control techniques on you and control as much of your life as they can manage to get hold of. They take from you, leave you broke and broken, and even threaten your sanity. And they can do it all without you consciously knowing they are doing it.
Who they are and how they work, as well as what contributing factors make it easier for them to hurt you, are necessary life skills if you want to live a life independent of emotional abuse. These skills and advice will protect you from them and give you insight into why and how they do what they do.
If you are ready to take control in one of the most profound ways possible, grab your copy of Manipulation 101 today!
This audiobook will explain:
- What emotional manipulation is
- What predisposing factors victims have in common
- What are the signs you might be under someone’s control
- Tools to recognize abuse and abusers
- What are the tactics used to control
- Why people manipulate
- What manipulators have in common
- How to take back your power and end abusive relationships
- How to prevent manipulators from taking advantage of you
- How mind control works
- How to use neurolinguistic programming to influence people
- How to be persuasive in interpersonal communication