The ultimate beginners crash course to learning mixed martial arts!
Are you ready to learn how to train & fight in MMA? If so, you've come to the right!
MMA is without a doubt one of the quickest growing sports in the world! With many disciplines, striking styles, and takedowns it's a great sport to watch, and even better to be a part of! Improve your fitness, confidence, self-defense skills, and have fun with MMA Training.
There's a ton of other technical, complicated, and drawn-out books available out there, but when I write, it's no BS, no fluff. Just the information you want and need to get started.
Here's a preview of what MMA Training For Beginners contains...
- Your Reason For Fighting
- The Benefits Of Studying MMA
- The History Of Mixed Martial Arts You Need To Know
- Who Can Train For MMA? Deterring If It's Right For You
- MMA Lingo - The Language & Terms You Should Learn
- Disciplines Of Martial Arts In MMA
- Getting To It - How To Start Training
- Striking & Stand-Up Game Explained
- Your Ground Game (Important!)
- Basic MMA Drills To Practice & Perfect
- And Much, Much More!
What listeners say about MMA Training
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kenneth Seyfried
Lots of terms and technical information
Speaker isn’t very lively but he knows his stuff. It has a chapter on exercises and one chapter on fighting techniques that are common and necessary to know