Principles, techniques and tactics to pick winning fights and make cold hard cash. Are you sick of losing your bets? Ready to make some cash? You've come to the right place.
Here's a preview of what MMA Betting! contains:
- The rise of interest in MMA
- MMA betting vs. other sports
- Understanding betting - terminology and tactics
- The number-one MMA betting rule you must never forget
- Moneylines explained
- Common MMA betting misconceptions
- Become cold as ice - emotion and MMA betting
- Reconnaissance the right way - how to predict the future
- Researching fighters - the stats, numbers and info that actually matters
- Where and how to gather your intelligence
- Common bet-placing strategies
- Do the popular strategies actually work?
- Should you bet on every fight?
- Betting on the chalk (favorite) - yea or nay?
- Betting on the dog - yea or nay?
- Parlay all day! The elusive parlay betting technique divulged
- The art of the over-under and when to use it
- And much, much more!
What listeners say about MMA Betting!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- dawn riegel
the narrator is terrible
the info in this book is good but i have 2 issues. the main issue being the narrator, he cant pronounce a single name which i feel is highly disrespectful. it seems like he did not prepare for this reading at all which is highly unprofessional. and my second issue is who the fuck is "SJ"? how can i trust any of this info if i have no idea who the author is? however for a $2 book its got some decent info in it.