Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Discover the LinkedIn lessons from this book that can transform your career and change your work life!
Being the world's largest networking site for professionals, LinkedIn is an innovative way to connect with people in almost any industry. It is the most powerful tool of the modern age to create and manage your professional identity and brand your career. It gives you opportunities to connect and engage with professionals, and access knowledge, insights, and opportunities. LinkedIn keeps you informed about your contacts and industry and helps you find the people and knowledge you need to achieve your professional goals.
- What LinkedIn is
- Why you should use LinkedIn?
- How to create a wide network to use later
- Why better opportunities come to those who are employed
- How groups on LinkedIn offer connections and opportunities
- How keeping your profile updated brings you opportunities
- How LinkedIn is used for job search and personnel recruiting
- How to build a killer profile
- Why you should network, network, network
- How to find a better job and get it
- How to build a career with LinkedIn
- The tips and tricks to get the most of Linkedin