Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Tips and tricks to using LinkedIn like a pro - that you won't learn from LinkedIn
More than 80% of employers and recruiters search for potential employees on LinkedIn. If you want to attract them like a magnet to your profile and get them to contact you about great jobs, this is the report you need. You will discover:
- How to make your headline interesting (even if you are unemployed)
- The most important things to include in your summary
- How to use LinkedIn for a better, faster job search
- How to utilize LinkedIn for advanced interview prep
- Easy ways to add connections and grow your network
- What to do about recommendations
- What to say if your boss comments on your profile (and suspects you are job hunting)
- The 5 biggest LinkedIn profile errors (and how to avoid them
Whether you are actively job searching or just want to make sure you never miss an opportunity, you need a great LinkedIn profile.
This report is your key to getting noticed and developing resources that will benefit you for the rest of your career.
What listeners say about LinkedInAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Matt Bradshaw
Covered a lot in a short amount of time. Could focus on a couple more areas.
2 people found this helpful