Listen free for 30 days
Learn Spanish with Short Stories
- This Book Includes: Learn Spanish for Beginners, Speak Spanish for Beginners and Language Lessons Intermediate. A Complete Guide to Speak in Real Life with Grammar, Exercises and Short Stories
- Narrated by: Jack Nolan, José Santaella
- Length: 27 hrs and 52 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Education & Learning, Language Learning
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £27.49
What is your biggest difficulty learning the Spanish language?
One of the biggest problems when learning a new language is the time it takes and sometimes, we do not have it since life is full of things to do. On the other hand, many beginners wonder where to start. Maybe you have several options to choose from, but when something is about investing time and money, you will consider it very well, right?
For this reason, thinking about your valuable time, I have decided to create this daily Spanish lessons book which is designed to teach a little Spanish every day in just a few minutes!
What does Learn Spanish with Short Stories offer you?
- This book will help you increase your vocabulary with modern phrases, along with their translations. It’s divided into several lessons that range from common Spanish phrases and greetings to relationships and dating.
- These lessons include example sentences where you can listen to the word in action so that you can come to understand, not only the meaning of one single word but, most importantly, how to use it and the most appropriate context where it should be used. All these terms and phrases are accompanied by their translations in English.
- Included is a breakdown of the sentence structure in Spanish so that you can understand it much more easily. Also, there is a breakdown of how to conjugate verbs in the Spanish language.
- Each chapter is dealing with a specific lesson that will invaluable in the process toward fluency. In turn, each chapter is further divided into many smaller and easily digestible lessons that will help the listener develop his language skills. You’re encouraged to study this book in order, following the gradual development of the lessons and the tips that are provided throughout the book.
- Finally, practice with the most used phrases in daily conversation and crazy stories to listen to in your car.
So look no further! Click on the “Buy" button and improve your Spanish right now!