Start speaking Japanese in minutes, and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Lower Beginner Japanese, a completely new way to learn Japanese with ease!
Lower Beginner Japanese will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your Japanese friends. Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase, so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the native teacher, so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
- Effortlessly learn from a bi-lingual and bi-cultural host as they guide you through pitfalls and pleasures of Japanese culture and Japan
You see, unlike other audio books, we actually teach Japanese and Japanese culture. This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Japanese within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand culture, customs, and the Japanese people
- Surprise phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
- This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 200+ pages
Start speaking Japanese now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What members say
I have listened to all of the preceding audiobooks for Japanese by Innovative Language / Japanese Pod 101, and this format is definitely the best and easiest to follow.
- Craig Ishii
Great Way To Learn Japanese (if you're committed)
The best part about these lessons is that they're not boring. I typically will listen to one lesson a day and I find myself looking forward to each one. Unlike other "learn Japanese" series, this one cover the vocab and grammar with humorous content and great hosts. Additionally, with 9 different levels, it's a very comprehensive way to learn the language (as well as a little bit of culture)