Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.19
Start speaking German in minutes, and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Intermediate - German, a completely new way to learn German with ease! Intermediate - German will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your German friends.
Here's why the audio lessons so effective:
- Short and to the point
- 25 eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- A repeat after the professional teacher section, so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
This is NOT a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak German within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Germany
- Order the food you want in restaurants
- Travel in taxis, trains, buses, and cars with confidence
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Learn surprise phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 100+ pages. Start speaking German now!
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn German - Level 6: Lower Intermediate German, Volume 1: Lessons 1-20Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Martin Ohlidal RNDr.
doesn't seem to have structure, unscripted. speakers have very bad pronunciation. native german mumbles, the canadian pronounces german wrong. a pain to listen to.
3 people found this helpful
- J. Bergman
Effective and usually enjoyable
I'm finding this series very helpful in learning German. The young woman native speaker is especially terrific--both her pronunciation and explanations are clear. The American boy is a bit tiresome--he overacts and that sometimes annoys me--but on the whole the dynamic between native teacher and learner is helpful.
I love the format
I love that I found the perfect level for me. I am definitely past the basics of German. The pace and review is helping me cement the concepts better. I also enjoy how the hosts (an American and a native German-speaker) kind of think out loud as they go along. I am also improving my vocabulary ...the hosts will highlight certain vocabulary words after going through a dialogue. I jot them in my word bank, and I make sure to use it later on with my German partner.
I also appreciate the grammar aspect. For instance, I always had a problem with "zu"....but after the hosts explained how it is always used with an infinitive, my problem with it disappeared.
I am an English teacher....so I don't have a problem with the grammar terms. However, I can see some non-English teachers having some challenges recalling some of the more complex grammar terms.
- Mr . Review .
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
I bought all books in this series. Loads of learning in this book and enjoyable.
1 person found this helpful