Are you struggling to stay on the ketogenic diet because you don’t have enough time to cook healthy dishes everyday?
Eating healthy takes too much time and just isn’t convenient, right? What if there was a way to eat healthy, keto-approved dishes and enjoy all the benefits of the keto diet without having to spend many hours in the kitchen everyday?
This isn’t a dream, you can actually save time and eat healthier with meal prepping. Planning and preparing your meals in advance will help you stay on the ketogenic diet while saving time during the week. And you can still enjoy eating delicious and healthy dishes. If you’re trying to lose weight or get the health benefits of the ketogenic diet, this is the right book for you.
Here’s what you’ll find in this book:
- How to plan out your first meals and free up your time
- How to lose weight with the ketogenic diet and meal prepping
- Eight tips for safely storing food and reheating meals
- A wide array of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for any lifestyle on the keto diet
- Meal-prep kitchen essentials you can use to simplify and speed up the cooking process
- A detailed list of healthy foods to have in your pantry to save even more time
- How to avoid the 10 common meal-prep mistakes (Many people don’t know they’re doing these things wrong)
- Clean superfoods you can get for one dollar or less
- A 14-day meal plan to get you started more easily
- And much, much more
Some of the recipes you’ll learn to prep ahead:
- Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Greek Egg Bake
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Garlic Pork and Kale
- Avocado Smoothie
- Vegan Egg Muffins
- Spinach, Tomato, Mozzarella Salad
- Lemon Ginger Green Smoothie
- Cinnamon Roll Bomb Bars
- Southwestern Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Spinach Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Download, and get started now!