Listen free for 30 days
Job Interview Preparation
- A Practical Guide to Be More Confident, Overcome Anxiety, Have the Winning Approach and Get Any Job You Want! With Expert’s Tips and Secrets to Be the Best Candidate
- Narrated by: Greg Pierce, Michael Goodrick
- Length: 3 hrs and 1 min
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Career Success
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
If you want to improve your ability to interview and truly prepare yourself to answer any interview question and get the job you desire, then keep reading!
There are a few things you can do to get yourself ready for the interview. The amount of time you have to prep for the interview will determine what you are able to do, but if you’re reading this and have an interview coming up, get started right away!
The only true way you will be fully comfortable with tough questions is if you know your stuff. A lot of questions come up that almost throw you off guard when you initially hear them, but reading between the lines and understanding the reason why these questions are being asked is much more important than just answering them.
This book will prepare you for an arsenal of tough questions that would be thrown your way. In this guide, we have ensured you have everything you will need to get set for that upcoming interview. That job is yours!
Here are some of the chapters that you will find in this audiobook:
- The Key to Preparation
- Preparing for Role-Plays
- Advanced Interview Preparation and Interview Question Insights
- The Planning and Preparation Phase
- When Does Your Interview Start?
- The Job-Hunting Mindset
- Writing a Great Résumé
- How to Impress the Interviewer
- What to Bring & Wear
- Presence in Mind, Body and Energy
- Nuances of Effective Communication Skills
- And much more...
If you want to improve your ability to interview, prepare yourself to answer any interview question, and become a more confident interviewer, you need this book. Even if you have no experience, you have tried and failed, or you think you will never be able, this book will change everything.
Buy this audiobook now and get closer to your target!