Listen free for 30 days
- The Complete Guide To Understand Body Language, Learn Persuasion and Influence People Using Emotional Intelligence And Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Narrated by: Curtis Wright
- Length: 3 hrs and 15 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
The psychology of the arc of life and the psychology of achievement will help you understand what causes you or prevents you from achieving the goals you have set.
Your personality is unique, and it would help if you learned how it came to be. We often say that personality is inborn, but other factors besides genetics could also have led you to develop the personality you have. You will also see whether it is possible to adjust or make changes to your character, to ensure that any weaknesses you may have do not stand out. Instead, your strengths should radiate.
Inside, you will find:
- The most explicit description of the history of psychology (all events are appropriately written in a chronological order)
- The most clear-cut description of various processes that occur in the brain, including the cognitive, social, and motivational processes
- The most explicit description of the psychology of selling, the psychology of achievement, and the psychology of persuasion
- An all-inclusive narrative of the best research methods employed in the study and testing of philosophy concepts
- A clear description of the applicability of the arc of life metaphor into the study and practice of psychology
- A vivid description of the link between the mind and the body
Do not allow the opportunity to learn about your mind pass you by.
Take action now by purchasing this special audiobook today and begin the movement that will see you take charge of your mind and sift through every thought to ensure it brings good and not negative results into your life. Understand how the decisions you have made have led you to where you are now and begin the journey to taking back control of all areas of your life.
This audiobook will show you why everything you have and where you are in life is a product of your mind. This audiobook is the rich source you need to introduce you into the world of psychology.
What listeners say about Introducing PsychologyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Alison Henry
Dry and confusing
I have no idea what this book is supposed to really be about. The title suggests it's an introduction to psychology, the tagline suggests it's a book on how to cynically manipulate people, the opening sentence insinuates it's specifically tailored to marketing tricks, and the first 44 minutes (more than that I could not take) is a confusing mishmash of glossed-over history, barely contextual lists of things that aren't gone into, and trite general wellbeing advice. The flow is absent, with subjects being flung around in all directions rather than one leading into another in a neat and digestible manner. The narrator is either bored of or confused by the subject matter, his inflection is off as though he's merely reading out a list of words. All in all I found it impossible to sustain concentration on it for more than the aforementioned 44 minutes. I will be refunding.