Improve your Chinese skills and grow your vocabulary with these 10 entertaining Chinese short stories!
The best part of learning a new language is experiencing the culture and diving into activities that will enrich your life and vocabulary. The best way to learn a new language is by listening, and in this Chinese book you will find yourself listening to get to the end of each captivating story that will engage your mind and help you improve your grasp of the Chinese language.
In this book you will find:
- 10 challenging and captivating stories containing a wide variety of topics that you will find easy to relate to - all while learning about Chinese culture and folklore!
- The stories are broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with each chapter.
- Pinyin, which enables you to better understand Chinese characters and learn how they are pronounced out loud.
- Carefully written stories for intermediate level speakers like you, using straightforward grammar and commonly used words so you can enjoy listening while challenging yourself with new grammatical structures that aren’t overwhelming.
- Plenty of natural dialogues in each story that you would actually use in an everyday conversation, which will drastically improve your speaking and comprehension ability at the same time!
- At the end of each chapter, there will be a comprehensive guide specially designed for beginners. It will take you through a summary of each story, followed by a vocabulary of some of the words from the story to make sure that you understand the story fully.
Chapter by chapter, you will find yourself effortlessly listening to each story. Not struggling . You will get involved in the dialogue of the characters by learning how to express yourself in different contexts and more importantly by learning new Chinese words that will get you closer to your goal of becoming fully conversational.
Please note: This audiobook is in Chinese.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.