Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Are you looking to make cooking less messy, less time consuming, and involved? You are like the author of this book. I didn't want to spend hours making a meal that took 15 minutes to eat. Worse, I hated all the cleaning that came from cooking those meals. Then, there were times when I needed to make something, would forget to, and go out to eat instead. With the Instant Pot, the hunger pains are addressed in the same amount of time it used to take me to get to the fast food restaurant, order the meal, and start eating. I don't need to have an hour of prep time and another hour for cooking before I can eat a wholesome, nutrient filled meal. The Instant Pot can save you too - no matter how busy your life is, whether you have the discipline to cook a meal each night, or any other excuse that keeps you from keeping a clean kitchen. The benefits of the Instant Pot are immense - here is a highlight:
- It is easy to clean with one pot, a lid, and utensils
- You have preset settings and manual functions to ensure the meal is done the way you like it
- Recipes take less time than in a slow cooker or directly on the stove
- The Instant Pot has 10 built in safety features
This book is going to teach you many things and provide you with multiple recipes:
- You are going to learn what an Instant Pot is
- How it works
- The Dos and Don'ts of using the Instant Pot
- How to choose one
- Five recipes each for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus added recipes for special occasions or two person meals.