When we talk about mythology, we often think of the Greeks or the Romans. Many people forget, however, that the historical country India, with more than one billion citizens, has a mythological heritage as well. In this audiobook, we’ll dive deeper into that heritage and the beliefs and religions that have contributed to it.
You’ll hear about things like:
- The significance of cows, the multiple arms, and the symbolical color blue in Hindu mythology.
- The meaning of Namaskar in Hindu mythology.
- The main characteristics of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, and other gods and goddesses in the Hindu religion.
- Some of the most intriguing tales from Hindu mythology.
- An overview of the Hindu demons.
- Marriage practices and matrimonies in ancient India.
Indian Mythology is an interesting topic for those who try to understand the South Asian culture and come to a more comprehensive level of knowing their background and history.