Learn how ISTJs view the world and what makes them tick!
In ISTJ: Understanding & Relating with the Inspector, you'll learn about the ISTJ Myers Brigg Personality Type. This audiobook covers a variety of topics regarding ISTJs (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging),and explains why they are such loyal and dependable people. ISTJs make up one of the largest personality types in the general population and are known for their high integrity, logic, and commitment to tradition.
In this book we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important before then digging into why ISTJs make great leaders. From there, we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as ISTJs. Finally, we'll explore what makes ISTJs happy and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous ISTJs and what you can learn from them. If you are an ISTJ, listen to this book to begin your quest to learn why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual.
Here is a preview of the contents of this book:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Inspector": Who is an ISTJ?
- Why are ISTJs Indispensable Leaders?
- The Seven Greatest Strengths of an ISTJ
- The Five Greatest Areas of Improvement for an ISTJ
- What Makes an ISTJ Happy?
- What are Some Common Careers of an ISTJ?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an ISTJ
- ISTJ: Parenting Style and Values
- Why do ISTJs Make Good Friends?
- ISTJ Romance
- Seven Actionable Steps for Overcoming Your Weaknesses as an ISTJ
- The 10 Most Influential ISTJs We Can Learn From
What listeners say about ISTJ
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Peter H
We have never met... but you know me soo well
Following an MBTI test, this audio book really helped me towards my journey of self actualization.
Now with a better understanding of myself and will help me progress further in my career.
We have never met, but you know me soo well
I really loved it ,and eye opening for my partner who was listening also.Thank you