Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.79
What's the most powerful place you can be in as a job seeker? The most powerful place you can be as a job seeker is having someone the company knows and trusts marketing you for the job - that someone is a recruiter.
Recruiters speed up your job search and open doors for your career you didn't even know existed. Having a recruiter on your side puts you at the front of the line for the plum jobs in your field.
Peggy McKee and Carl Chapman, both long-time recruiters, tell you everything you need to know to find a recruiter and get them to market you for top jobs.
- What This Audiobook Will Do For You:
- Written by recruiters for anyone who wants a job, or a better job, this book will show you:
- How to find recruiters who are right for you.
- How to make recruiters want to submit you for great jobs.
- What mistakes job seekers make every day that shut them out of opportunities.
- How to use recruiters to get the job.
- What Kinds of Tips Are In This Book?
- Types of recruiters you should be familiar with:
- How recruiters work with job seekers.
- Whether you are a good candidate for a recruiter (and how to become one if you are currently not).
- How to find recruiters appropriate for you.
- What will make recruiters love you and market you to employers.
- Who This Book Is For: Everyone!
If you are in a job search now, or want to get better and better opportunities throughout your career, you need to understand how to leverage the considerable power of recruiters.
What listeners say about How to Work with Recruiters EffectivelyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Pretty good quick read
The book was good but a lot of it I already knew from reading other books such as tony Beshera's book
This on was good and a very quick read!