Listen free for 30 days
How to Thrive in Professional Practice
- A Self-Care Handbook
- Narrated by: Stephen Mordue
- Length: 6 hrs and 39 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £14.99
This engaging audiobook pulls together the individual strains of self-care, spirituality, and common sense. It is a one-stop "bible" to give social workers and other professionals an uncomplicated, easy to hear resource that empowers them to manage and maintain their well-being through personal responsibility and self-care.
The world today is fast paced, and societal expectations for impeccable service are high. We cannot always alter the demands of our professional or personal lives, but by actively pursuing well-being, we can enhance skills to support open discussion in supervision (or in personal reflection) so that individuals (and organizations) can successfully rise to meet challenges head on and reduce the risks associated with burnout.
Building on the authors’ years of personal experience, this audiobook:
- Brings together everything professionals need for their own self-care through a range of practical activities.
- Gives you tried and tested self-care ideas backed by the latest research.
- Allows you as professionals to take a holistic approach to a range of subjects that people usually explore in isolation.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.