From the pen-pal clubs of the early '80s, to the lonely-heart ads in the '90s, there hasn’t been a dating service that Peter Jones hasn’t tried! And when Internet dating finally arrived, he was ready and waiting to climb aboard. After many, many years of making every dating mistake there is Peter Jones finally cracked it. There’s love in his life. And it wasn’t an accident.
How To Start Dating and Stop Waiting includes:
- The Four Laws of Dating - as non-negotiable as gravity
- The Nine Golden Rules of Dating - break them at your peril!
- Flash Bang Wallop What a Picture: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - it’s never been more important to make sure your ‘profile picture’ is doing you justice. Find out why you should hold your camera above your head, whether or not you should smile for the camera, and why it might be vitally important to borrow your friend’s dog
- First Contact - what to say in your opening message…and what to do when they reply!
- Forget 'First Dates' - finally there’s a smarter, easier, stress-free way to meet someone for the first time
- The Seven Distinct Phases of the Doughnut Dating Machine - why the path to love is even more like a sugary treat than you initially realised.
- Sex on the First Date? That question, answered
- Why Women Hunt in Packs at Speed-Dating Events - and why being a ‘lone wolf’ is a better strategy
- Common TLAs and Other Three Letter Acronyms
If you’ve ever found dating a challenge, if you’ve found dating websites to be less than fulfilling, if the thought of a ‘first date’ terrifies you…this audiobook will guide you through the potential pitfalls, help you avoid the liars and lotharios, and show you how meet and date people you actually like the look of.
This audiobook includes 'From Invisible to Irresistible - Your Nine-Step Plan to Attracting the Man or Woman of Your Dreams'
What listeners say about How to Start Dating and Stop Waiting
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Friendly but not helpful dating advice.
Hire an image consultant? Refurnish my apartment? It's unlikely...I guess I'm doomed to singledom forever!
1 person found this helpful