If you want to know how to cope and live with lupus, then check out this guide. In this step-by-step guide you will understand the disease, the person having such disease, and adapt to the situation.
- Determine types of lupus
- Distinguish its signs and symptoms
- Learn how lupus can be treated
- Learn how to manage flares
- Learn how to prepare for a lifestyle change
- Learn how to have a support group to help you cope up with the disease
- Learn some tips for keeping track of your medication
- Learn some tips for keeping your lupus diary
- Learn tips before travelling and staying informed
- And much more
More from the same
What members say
- A. Farrington
The narrator sounded like a text to speech program or robot. It gave a very uncaring or cold feel to the book.
That being said and out of the way. I do not recommend the auditory listening this book if you have never researched anything else about lupus. It initially caused me to worry and then it began to instill an undertone of worthlessness or hopelessness. Ouch, right? You may think this review is a little harsh however, that is the mind-state that the book put Me In. And listening to the sample does it no justice.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful
- Michele McCoy
This book was terrible.
This book is so terrible. It gave suggestions like if your medication is expired, get new medication. Oh and wigs do not help hair grow it only covers it up. Duh! So bad.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
I haven't tested out this product yet
but, what they are saying makes complete sense.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful