Whether you are an IT developer or pro, SQL server is one of the programs you need to learn if you want to implement and manage database solutions, work with powerful reporting features, and much more. The primary function of the SQL server is to store retrieving data as required by other applications.
When you learn the program, you will be able to retrieve a large number of records from a database efficiently and quickly, view data without storing it into an object, and perform many other functions.
To help you learn the fundamentals of SQL Server and effectively put it into practice, we have prepared a great audiobook, titled How to Learn Microsoft SQL Server Quickly! There is more to this powerful audiobook than you think. Lots of benefits await you. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- You will learn what SQL Server is and how you can use it to manipulate data into the database
- You will learn how to create login and backups, create and restore data, assign permissions, and much more
- The audiobook provides a step-by-step progression on how to use SQL server
- The navigation index is perfect, ensuring a great reference guide
- It offers short and precise sentences that ensure you understand every bit of information from the audiobook
You don’t need to spend all the money on you before getting this audiobook. In fact, you can save up to $1,000 buying this audiobook. It is affordable, so it is suitable for all budgets. No doubt, this audiobook is going to offer you more value than your money.
We accept the fact this powerful and incredible audiobook might not contain all extensive information on Microsoft SQL Server. Also, we confess our weakness is editing. We are not native speakers. But our focus is to offer you high-quality content, and our aim is to ensure you learn Microsoft SQL Server quickly so you can easily retrieve large amounts of records from a database.
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Don’t waste your money. Voice is expressionless and flat, no indication of understanding the little content there was. Could have been a machine
Not worth it
It gives a lot of references but it’s not helpful if you are trying to learn sql.
2 people found this helpful