Simple advice to help women who are stuck in relationship limbo or dealing with men who won’t commit. In this audiobook, you’ll listen to how confident, self-made, no BS kind of women handle the dating game and have the time of their life in the process. In this audiobook, you’ll learn:
- How to let go of clingy, insecure behavior that sends men looking for an escape route.
- How to attain the kind of confidence men love.
- How to be Independent without being masculine.
- What to do when a man tells you he’s not looking for a serious relationship.
- When and how to use the “No Contact” rule.
- Tips to keep you date night ready at all times.
- Why bending over backward trying to please every man you date never works.
- Ways to use your femininity to your advantage, even if you’re not the feminine type.
- How to maintain a little mystery in your life.
- Why financial independence is key to your happiness.
- What to do when he pulls.
- How to handle being stuck in relationship limbo.
- What to do when a man stops calling.
- Social media do’s and don’ts.
- The benefits of dating multiple men.
- How to stop playing hard to get and start being hard to get.
- And so much more.
If insecurities and self-doubt bring out the worst in you, it is time retrain your way of thinking to attract love into your life. Whether going through a breakup, diving back into the dating pool, stuck in relationship limbo or trying to get your ex back after a break-up, this audiobook is for you. You’ll learn how the most irresistible, confident, self-assured women handle dating with little effort and a lot of class and sass.
What listeners say about How to Be the Girl Who Gets the Guy
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
This information seemed basic: dress nice, wear basic make up, have a clean house, don't seem to eager, and have some manners. If you are new to dating or need a good basic review or fresh start, this is a good 3 hour review.
- JoAnn S.
Skip this Book if you’re a strong, independent woman
Really?! That was my common thought after hearing her very old fashioned mixed with current day technology & one-sided, gibberish theories. It truly sounds like she doesn’t want you to BE YOURSELF, but rather how to give great first (and false) impressions. “Hide your bills, clean up your place....” What a shocker when he realized months later you’re not an organized person but only did in the beginning to trap him. She mentions great girls know a $40 steak doesn’t equal another date or good time- ummm, why is he paying? It sounded like she just uses guys for free dinners when she said to have fun & date a lot of guys at the same time, get your free dinner! Skip this book. It’s BS.
I'm not crazy!
Pretty good listen!!! Confirmed I'm not crazy, he just wasn't worth it!! Got good feed back for next time!! I'll cook!!