Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £22.89
You are about to learn how to start reading people like open books by analyzing their body language!
Body language experts believe that over 93% of all human communication is nonverbal and only 7% of communication is verbal! Experts have gone further to explain that of nonverbal communication, body language accounts for 55% while tone of voice accounts for up to 38%!
What does this mean?
It means no matter how much you master verbal communication by using the right words, you may not really influence people if you cannot pair that with proper body language and tone of voice!
For you to influence others, you have to take charge of your own body language so that you exude the kind of body language that speaks to people’s subconscious mind, which ultimately influences them to take whatever action you want to take. You must also blend that with reading other people’s body language (even when they are not aware of their own body language cues) so as to take appropriate action to your advantage!
Do you want to influence people from deep within such that they don’t even know that you are trying to influence them? Do you want to have an easy time interacting with people by making yourself sociable and a leader through your body language? Do you want to be able to get people to do whatever it is you want them to do without having to beg for it and get frustrated in the process?
If you answered yes, you must learn how to read people’s body language and model your body language cues appropriately.
And lucky for you, this book specific steps you can take to make that possible! It covers body language from inside out and use it to your advantage.
In this book, you will learn:
- What body language entails so that you don’t mistake it for something it is not
- The different facets of body language that you should learn in order to decode people’s true intentions with ease
- How to "manipulate" your own body language to your favor to influence others in whichever way you desire
- Understand how to correctly use your body language reading skills in different situations
- Know the possible mistakes you might make when reading people’s body language and how to avoid them
- Understand when to keep pushing or to give up on a conversation based on your understanding of someone’s body language
- And much more!
Stop fumbling when interacting with others when you can read their body language to know whether they are interested or not. That’s not all; start subtly changing other people’s stands/opinions by mastering your body language.
Don’t wait until you are disappointed by a prospect, customer, a colleague, parent, child, friend or spouse when you could simply read their body language from the onset!
More from the same
- Manipulation & Mind Control: Techniques in Dark Psychology to Influence People with Mind Control, Persuasion & Detection
- How to Analyze People and Their Body Language: Cognition Emotion Behavior, Influence People and Persuasion Methods, Verbal Communication and Nonverbal Communication
- Dark Psychology
What listeners say about How to Analyze People: 3 Books in 1Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
this has nothing to do with the title
there wasn't a story but felt like I was reading a medical journal and I wasted a credit on it
- Maryann Estrada
I highly recommend this audio-book!
Well I’m far from being a beginner, there’s a lot of information in this audio-book that Is very helpful. For an actual beginner this audio-book would be perfect. For me it has been a wealth of information. I highly recommend this audio-book.