Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Want to become a pilot without spending over 100,000 euros on flight training and remortgaging your parents' house?
The author is an airline pilot who completed their training via the modular route while juggling a full-time job. This complete guide provides step-by-step advice on how to obtain your EASA frozen air transport pilot licence and landing that first job.
The guide covers practical and money-saving advice on:
- Choosing the right training for you: pilot training school selection and deciding on integrated vs modular
- Getting through your Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
- How to pass your 14 Air Transport Licence Theory exams
- A structured approach to hour building in preparation for your Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- Cost-saving tips for your Commercial Pilot Licence and alternate routes to achieving your Instrument Rating (IR)
- Selecting the right Multi-Crew Course (MCC) to provide the best chance of making the jump to the airlines
- Airline assessment and interview preparation
More from the same
What listeners say about How To Become A Pilot in EuropeAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Review from flight student.
very relatable and informative, overall I would recommend this audiobook to others considering avation as a career.
- Alex Fiefield
Does what it says on the tin
helped me put everything in perspective, I know what to do for my dream job