Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £14.09
Once the fuse is lit, there's only one way to extinguish the flames.
Cole Sullivan made a battlefield promise to his best friend to take care of his little sister, but that vow, given to a dying man, has pushed the woman he's wanted for years even farther from reach.
Gemma Mathews has crushed hard on the darkly handsome, far-to-serious explosives expert since she was a teen, but the sting of his rejection is as fresh as if it happened yesterday. Now, 10 years later, Cole stubbornly adheres to the role of protector, but when she catches him watching her from his house next door, she boldly takes the opportunity to show him everything he's been missing.
Cole's rule of look-but-don't-touch is shot to hell when he sees Gemma's bedroom window performance. He's never been a risk taker, but her blatant campaign of seduction ignites the fuse of passion that's been simmering for far too long. All thoughts of backing off are off, but can he live with himself amid the shards of a broken promise?
What listeners say about His Obsession Next DoorAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Good Story but...
I definitely liked the story but was am definitely over the repetitive chant from the H about not being worthy and blaming himself... Argh!
A story filled with feelings
I liked this book very much because:
* The storyline was good
* The characters had personal growth throughout the story and the author showed that clearly
* There’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Enough dialogues to keep the story interesting at all times
* Love scenes that is hot and still described in a way that makes the scenes tasteful
* Good narrator but I do prefer when there’s two narrators because the male voice is not easy to do well for a women although this narrator almost made it.
* I loved that there were so much feeling in this book that it made me wipe some tears from time to time.
This author is now on my TBR list. I recommend this book to all that like a hero who looks after the heroine even though she is strong and independent.