Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Being in the right job should not be just for some lucky people, you deserve it too. But it's not wise to value a career at the expense of your health.
In this audiobook you will access to stories based on real events, updated statistical data, and important reports, in addition to psychological and legal analysis. Each employee can be exposed to different types of situations and aggression according to their level in the organisation's hierarchy. You will be able to understand better certain points that are not discussed in the office such as:
- What happens when organisations confuse personality disorders with leadership
- How physical, psychological, and emotional destabilization are made in the office
- Active, passive, and covert aggression coming from colleagues or superiors
- Multicultural approaches
- What mobbing is, and how it is carried out at an individual and corporate level
- Negative connotations about mental health at work and why they exist
- The different types of bullying and harassment explained in depth, with their different characteristics
- What sexual harassment is, sexual aggression, and when is it rape?
- The different situations that may arise that lead to undesirable sexual behaviour in an organization, and why they are not reported
But above all, the listener will be able to better understand the importance of emotional and psychological health for workers.
The book is written from the perspective of an employee within an organisation. The writer, Doraliz Aranda, has been an employee for 20 years in different sectors and now is an expert in Organisational Stress Management.
She developed this material for stressed executives, or employees who are experiencing aggression in their jobs and are affected in their health. But it might be of interest also for human resource professionals, health and safety professionals, employment lawyers, occupational psychologists, psychotherapists, and regulatory bodies.
More from the same
- The Key to Escape from Your Mental Prison of Stress, Anxiety or Depression
- El viaje de regreso a mí [The Journey Back to Me]
- Las Llanuras del Alma: Historias Anecdóticas de la Vida en un Relato Honesto, Puro e Íntimo [The Plains of the Soul: Anecdotal Stories of Life in an Honest, Pure and Intimate Story]