Have you ever felt like you are teetering on the brink of greatness, but something is holding you back? Maybe it seems like there are two versions of yourself - that confident go-getter you keep locked up inside and the cautious doormat who plays it safe in every circumstance all day, every day. The key to realizing your goals is so easy to see but always seems just out of reach. In reality, there are no tethers stopping you from living the ideal life that you know is within you. It's just a matter of finding the right approach.
The help you need to find bedrock confidence and master your day-to-day world is completely attainable. In fact the best possible news is that this help is right here. With Battling the Big Three you will find strategies, refined through years of proven experience, to overcome stress, anxiety, and low self-esteem. Greet life with confidence and a renewed sense of self by investing just a few minutes each day in yourself.
Master your mind-set and shift your life into overdrive by discovering these simple tricks to eliminate stress, stop negative thinking, and build unstoppable self-confidence. Topics covered in this must-have multipart audio series:
1. The Self-Confidence Handbook by Dan Johnston
2. Self Confidence Secrets by Dan Johnston
3. Seven Weeks to Unstoppable Self-Esteem by Dan Johnston
4. The Ultimate Method for Dealing with Stress by Doc Orman MD
5. Stress Relief Wisdom by Doc Orman, MD
6. The Irritability Cure by Doc Orman, MD
7. Stop Negative Thinking by Doc Orman, MD
8. The Choice of Paradox by Doc Orman, MD
9. The Art of True Forgiveness by Doc Orman, MD
10. Authentic Confidence by Dawn Jones
11. Personal Confidence Hypnosis System by Liv Montgomery
Hi, I was wondering is this is more advertisement about authors than actually valuable material. In addition, something is totally wrong with recording as the chapters are keep repeating.
Lots of repetetion in the book, but helps it sink in better. Read with notepad to jot down main points and action items. I would definately listen to this again and take notes.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful