A gripping collection of classic spy stories by some of the great early masters of espionage fiction.
- 'The Secret of the Black Bag' by William Le Queux
- 'How I Became a Secret Agent' by Dr. A. K. Graves
- 'The Secret of the Smoked Spectacles' by William Le Queux
- 'The 39 Steps' by John Buchan
- 'Matahari and Some Other Women Spies' by Sir Basil Thomson
- 'The Secret of Dr. Vaux's Intrigue' by William Le Queux
What listeners say about Great Spy Stories
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Sorry I Did Try
Would you try another book written by the authors or narrated by Cathy Dobson?
This is my second attempt but I am sorry I listened to the first story but as I said befor the pitch and tone of the reading was all over the place, so annoying and made it difficult to enjoy an interesting tale.
What did you like best about this story?
I enjoyed the in depth tale of the one I managed to listen too
How could the performance have been better?
Change the Narrator
What character would you cut from Great Spy Stories?
Can't really say
Any additional comments?
Please re-do the books with a new Narrator
1 person found this helpful