Get to the YES! offers a comprehensive approach to effective email communication that will get you the results you want and build good relationships. Vadim Turcanu’s clear presentation of techniques, guidelines, and a positive mind-set will uplift your verbal and written communication. Following his principles, your whole self-presentation will be clear, effective, engaging, and pleasing. Get to the "Yes" you want by communicating in ways that work.
“Communication is a broad and complex subject, but certain basic principles will help you in your business and personal life,” says Turcanu. “My aim is to give you a simple formula that you can start using today. Then watch the results! You will be motivated to become a better communicator - and that is the key to success.”
TIMS (the Intelligent Migrant series) arose from feedback I received from readers of my book No One’s Business. I decided to answer their questions in this series of short audiobooks that are easy to listen to and quick to put into action. Check out the other books in the Intelligent Migrant series, all available on Amazon:
- How to Learn a Language Fast (book one)
- 5 Steps to Find Work Anywhere for Any Salary (book two)
- Restart Yourself with APA - Assess! Prepare! Act! (book four)
More from the same
- Obtine Raspunsul Da! Cum Sa Scrii Email-Uri Eficiente Si Sa Obtii Mereu Ceea Ce Ceri [Get to the Yes! How to Write Effective Emails and Always Get What You Ask For]
- Pe Cont Popriu: De la Campion la Saracie la Campion in Afaceri [No One's Business: A Migrant's Barefoot Journey to Millions]
- Restartează-Te Cu Apa! Analizează! Pregătește-Te! Acționează!: Cum Să Găsești Timp și Energie [Restore yourself with water! Analyze! Prepare yourself! Take Action !: How To Find Time And Energy]
What listeners say about Get to the YES! How to Write Effective Emails and Always Get What You Ask For
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Absolutely great practical book! Highly recommend it to all my friends, workers and business associates, it’s must read, listen and the most important to apply in on the dally basis!