No one is remembered quite like General Patton for their strength, ferocious determination, skill, severity, and leadership. With a near lifetime in the military with unmatchable experience, Patton not only showed strict discipline and did what was asked of him, he exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond the call of duty. He lived to fight, teach, and succeed. Such gusto solidified Patton's place as one of the greatest and most successful figures in military history. Outspoken, strict, harsh, and highly opinionated, it is no wonder why Patton's voice cannot be silenced even decades after his death. He was a man who demanded attention and cooperation.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- The event that brought General Patton to the 1912 Olympics
- Why General Patton decided on a military career
- How General Patton became one of the world's strategic thinkers in battle
- General Patton's personal trials and tribulations
- How General Patton mysteriously died
- George Patton and World War I and II