Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Not as patient as you think you are? Surprised by how quickly you lose your cool when someone shows you an imagined show of disrespect?
All we can do in those situations is react. But why do we do what we do? How can we improve our actions?
Repeated bad behavior becomes a bad habit. How can we break this vicious cycle? Often we know what’s wrong in our behavior, we even know how could we fix it, but somehow we never take action to change.
Some mental triggers stay hidden from our conscious mind. This book bridges the gap between those two by introducing you to gears of human behavior. With simple language, engaging stories, and scientifically proven facts, you’ll get a full picture on how can you improve your behavior and develop better habits.
Become the person who you want to be.
- Understand the hidden psychological pathways of your brain that prevent change
- Models of behavior change - from the best
- Create long-lasting habits
- How to get unstuck from the past
- Learn to control your behavior to achieve better results in life
Evolve Your Habits examines the environmental and psychological triggers that can derail your behavior in everyday life. These triggers may seem relentless, omnipresent, and often out of control, but you can learn how to respond to them in a constructive way.
Become more patient, compassionate, and less irritable.
- How to persevere when change seems hard
- How to gain discipline to create new habits
- How to tune out distractions and resist temptations
- How to create the person you wish to become
Don’t hesitate to take action and improve your shortcomings. Create a change now in any area of your life with Evolve Your Habits. I’m sure you tried before; maybe you failed. This time will be different! Commit to the change you set yourself to. Start by creating an environment that makes your change inevitable, and with self-awareness take action.