If you wish to enter the world of ethical hacking, this audiobook is for you. Ethical Hacking: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Learn and Master Ethical Hacking will walk you through the processes, skills, and tools you need to succeed. If you want to master ethical hacking, then this is the audiobook for which you have been looking.
You will learn the important lessons you need to master the basics of ethical hacking. No matter if you are a beginner or a knowledgeable IT professional, this audiobook will enhance your skills and make you the best ethical hacker you can be.
When it comes to honing your talents and seeking certification, this audiobook provides you with the information you need to take the next step. This audiobook covers everything you need to get started and move forward with ethical hacking.
This audiobook will prepare you to reach your goals in ethical hacking and will teach you the complex information behind packets, protocols, malware, and network infrastructure.
Don’t let this opportunity to enhance your skills pass. Stop wishing to know about ethical hacking; take the plunge and purchase Ethical Hacking: A Comprehensive Guide to Learn and Master Hacking today!
Inside, you will find:
- The knowledge of how to attack computer systems to find weaknesses
- Master what it means to be an ethical hacker
- Learn about the tools and terminology you need to get started
- Contemplate the difference between ethical hackers and system attackers
- Determine vulnerabilities, exploits, and weaknesses in computer systems
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the processes of enumeration, sniffing, port scanning, and network mapping
- Learn about malware and how to infect networks, servers, and computers with ease
- Everything you need to know to master evading intrusion-detection systems
- Have fun with the techniques behind system hacking, social engineering, hacking the web, and the cloud
- And more....
More from the same
What listeners say about Ethical Hacking
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Was good insight and guide..
Was worth while reading. Would recommend to anyone looking to get into.the field or a refresher.
Awful robotic narration, unlistenable
The content so far seems very basic, but I'm never going to find out what the rest of the book is like as the narration is so utterly terrible.
It is "narrated" by some sort of digital voice reader and sounds dreadful.
Not fair to your customers to give the name of a person as the narrator and then stick them with this.
I thought it was very informative & helpful.
A really useful book .
Easy to follow
it gives you valuable information and points you in the right direction to learn more and this book is a great resource and it walks you through setting up a pen testing lab and goes through various techniques in an easy to follow format