Move over, Bitcoin. Ether is the digital currency of the future.
"The momentum has shifted to Ethereum - there is no doubt about that." - William Mougayar, founder of Virtual Capital Ventures
The value of Ether, the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum platform, has risen an eye-popping 4,500 percent since the beginning of the year. Experts predict the value of Ethereum’s virtual currency will race past Bitcoin in the coming months should the current trend continue.
"There is almost nothing you can do with Bitcoin that you can’t do with Ethereum."
There is a reason why Ethereum has been backed by over 30 big banks, tech giants, and other organizations - including J. P. Morgan, Chase, Microsoft, and Intel, who are uniting to build business-ready versions of the software. Over the last few months, 100 plus companies have joined the nonprofit, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, including global names like Toyota, Merck, and Samsung, to build tools that will make Ethereum useful in corporate settings.
Whether you plan to simply invest in Ether as a currency or you want to build a revolutionary application on the Ethereum platform, it is critical to understand the role of both the currency and the larger framework. In this audiobook, we will examine Ethereum’s ground breaking approach to blockchain technology for building decentralized applications, as well as why Ether will soon overtake Bitcoin in value.
Find out exactly what you need to know if you’re thinking about investing in Ether, a project built on the Ethereum platform, or even developing your own Ethereum-based application.
In this guide you will learn:
- What is Ethereum?
- The Ethereum blockchain
- The Role of smart contracts
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- What are decentralized applications? (dApps)
- Consensus algorithms: proof-of-work vs. proof-of-stake
- Getting started with Ethereum
- Criticisms, risks, and challenges concerning Ethereum
- The future of Ethereum
Today, Ethereum offers one of the most well-established and innovative approaches to making this technology accessible, flexible, and exciting. Whatever the future looks like, it is almost certainly going to be shaped by blockchain technology.
Make sure you do not get left behind and invest now to secure your place in the future of finance!
More from the same
- Blockchain: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain: Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Blockchain: The Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin: The Beginners Guide to Making Money with Bitcoin & Blockchain Cryptocurrency