Featuring erotic stories by Pulitzer Prize winner Robert Olen Butler, Lars Eighner, David Shields, Cecilia Tan, and Steven Saylor.
This fourth volume of the best-selling series brings together the most outstanding literary erotic writing of the year, including cutting-edge forays into sexual and virtual reality.
Included in this collection:
- "The Letters" by Eric Albert
- "The Perfect Fit" by Katya Andreevna
- "The Trade" by Lars Eighner
- "Girls Who Wear Glasses" by David Sheilds
- "Pearl Diver" by Cecilia Tan
- "A Fish Story" by Bob Zordani
- "The Hit" by Aaron Travis
- "Light" by Bonny Finberg
- "there's more to state troopers than meets the eye" by Estabrook
- "The Portable Girlfriend" by Doug Tierney
- "Progressive Lightning" by Joel Dailey
- Excerpt from Jack the Modernist by Robert Gluck
- "Meow?" by Shar Rednour
- "Hollywood Squared" by Brandon Judell
- "Choke Hold" by Lucy Taylor
- "Temporary Insanity" by Thomas S. Roche
- "Dessert for the Gourmet" by William Borden
- "Morning Love" by Linda Smukler
- "His Little Plan Backfired" by Amelia Copeland
- "Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot" by Robert Olen Butler
Previously published as Best American Erotica 1996.