Listen free for 30 days
Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
- Learn How to Manage and Influence People, Improving Communication with the Power of Emotional Intelligence (Improve Your Self-Confidence and Leadership Skills)
- Narrated by: Allen Prohaska
- Length: 3 hrs and 5 mins
- Categories: Business & Careers, Management & Leadership
Emotional intelligence or EQ has been popular in the world of businesses since the 1950s. While many years have passed by, EQ still plays a crucial role in business.
Discover the secret to business success - leading with emotional intelligence.
Whether you are emotionally intelligent or not, it does not matter. The great thing is that you can build and harness your skills so that you can become a better and effective leader in the long run.
You definitely will love learning about your emotions. You will know that the best place to start with dealing with others as a leader is from within yourself. Yet, as you understand yourself, you get ideas about others, and you can recognize their emotional states. This way, you can guide your employees on the same path, too.
In Emotional Intelligence for Leadership, you are going to learn more about emotional intelligence, the various components which make up emotional intelligence, how to test your emotional intelligence, and how you are going to be able to renew and enhance the quotient of your emotional intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence for Leadership includes information on:
- How you can leverage emotional intelligence to ensure success in leadership roles
- Emotionally intelligent leadership - find out what it means to lead with high EQ and how you can make it part of your organization’s culture
- Your leadership style - determine what your professional leadership style is and how that affects the people around you
- Growing your emotional intelligence - take advantage of exercises and self-assessment tools that allow you to effectively and efficiently improve your abilities
- A detailed history of emotional intelligence backed by data and facts
- Ways to become the leader you’ve always wanted to be with this emotional intelligence enhancing guide
- Important tips and techniques
Success requires more than hard work and good ideas. You need to be able to understand, inspire, and motivate those around you. Emotional Intelligence for Leadership helps you hone your emotional intelligence (EQ) - the ability to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, as well as handle interpersonal relationships empathetically - and enhance your ability to lead.
Building off proven research, this user-friendly guide teaches you the pillars of high-EQ leadership. Whether it’s developing self-awareness or bolstering empathy, discover simple and easy-to-use exercises that you can make use of on your own. You’ll even learn about emotionally intelligent leaders and how they’ve utilized this skill as part of their successes.
Click "buy now" to get started！