Listen free for 30 days
Emotional Intelligence Mastery: 5 Books in 1
- The Art of Reading People, Emotional Intelligence, Accelerated Learning, Manipulation, Daily Self-Discipline
- Narrated by: Darren Schilling, Sam Slydell, John-Michael Jalonen, Sam Bogart, Andrew Joseph Frye
- Length: 16 hrs and 53 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Using simple-to-understand language, this book gives the listener unique features that make it more than just a book.
- This book can be used as a manual for emotional intelligence.
- It is written in simple language, making it appropriate even for non-native speakers of the English language.
- There are exercises at the end of the first 10 chapters to enable the reader to test and apply the knowledge gained.
- The emotional intelligence activities are varied to give you a choice and can be done at individual and group levels, giving you more control of the exercises.
Additionally, the systematic approach to understand and applying emotional intelligence enables the listener to learn in phases. Instead of overwhelming the listener with long chapters that pack multiple concepts of emotional intelligence, the listener is given content in a reasonable and pragmatic manner. Have a look at the core chapters:
- Emotional Intelligence - The Theory
- Emotional Intelligence - and Your Character
- Can Emotional Intelligence - Be Developed?
- Recognize Your Emotions and Arm Yourself with Emotional Quotient Quotes
- Emotional Intelligence - In Practice
- Emotional Intelligence - Framework
- Social Skills
- Models of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional intelligence - Activities (A Guide for You and Your Coach)
- Emotional Intelligence - Test
- Masters in Conflict
Equally important, this book avoids burdening the listener with histories of emotional intelligence and its developers. The knowledge and content given are presented with a view of introducing the listener to the subject, allowing the listener to acquire and apply that knowledge. The author has deliberately infused practicality of emotional intelligence concepts consistently throughout the book to enable the listener to translate theory to practical application. The book is written from the perspective that the listener wants to know about the concepts of emotional intelligence and apply them.