The Emotional Intelligence series features audiobooks analyzing the human side of professional life. Each audiobook offers proven, practical advice, shows how our emotions impact our work lives, gives advice for managing difficult people and challenges, and provides inspiring essays on what it means to tend to our emotional well-being at work. Uplifting and functional, these audiobooks describe the emotional and social skills that are critical for ambitious professionals to master.
Emotions are one of the great powerful underlying forces within us. Each step you take in life, every move that you make, is dictated or ruled at some point by your emotion. If you find it hard to manage your emotions, that's when things begin to become a real challenge.
What you will learn:
- Emotional intelligence, emotional social skills
- Social and emotional intelligence skills, how to improve emotional intelligence
- An emotional intelligence test, emotional self-awareness
- Emotional self-management, emotional self-control, emotional leadership skills
- Importance of emotional intelligence in leadership
- Emotional relationships, stages of emotional affairs
- Emotional relationship with a friend
- Emotional cheating signs, emotion self-discipline
- Emotional self-development, secrets of self-discipline
- Self-discipline and emotional control, how to control anger
- How to develop emotional discipline, emotional intelligence skills, etc.
These audiobooks are not about your average intelligence. It is not about how many books you've read in your life. It is an entirely different type of intelligence, one that is in a league of its own. It can propel you to the greatest heights to become the motivational leader whom others look up to, and it can help you to achieve every goal and dream you've ever set for yourself. It can give you the powers of an empath, to feel what others around you think and to tune in to not just your own emotions, but the emotions of others. It is the intelligence that is going to define who you are as a person. It is emotional intelligence.