Listen free for 30 days
Effective Communication: How to Effectively Listen to Others and Express Yourself
- Deliver Great Presentations, Be Persuasive, Win Debates, Handle Difficult Conversations & Resolve Conflicts
- Narrated by: Michael Hatak
- Length: 1 hr and 33 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Parenting & Families
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Communication is the most important aspect of our daily lives, yet most of us are not very good at it, and it takes a back seat in academic study. We learn history, science, and math, and we learn to memorize the spelling of words and their meanings as well as how to put them together in sentences through proper punctuation. However, we receive little instruction on how to use those words and sentences to express adequately our ideas, create consensus, resolve conflicts, and improve our alliances.
In the end, we are left pondering why our interpersonal relationships fail, our great ideas never get off the ground, and our careers stall. Additionally, isn't it ironic that we live in the "information age", yet as a society, we are poor at communicating messages?
Believe it or not, everyone has this ability inside of him or her, and that includes you. If you want to communicate effectively, your desire will lead to practiced habits and behaviors that will carry you there. This requires that you listen to everyone around you, understand your audience and deliver believable messages that are accurate, have impact, and are built on a foundation of integrity.
Let's get better.
More from the same
- Public Speaking: How to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking and Be a Confident Public Speaker - Use What You Have to Make a Great Speech and Win over Any Audience
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: How to Break Free from Depression, Anxiety, Anger and Negative Thoughts - Develop Resilience Without Resorting to Harmful Medication
- Manipulation: How to Defeat Powerful, Manipulative People at Work, Home, and in Social Circles