Introducing the OMAD diet: the intermittent-fasting guide for beginners.
If you want to build muscle, and get strong, toned, and lean fast without resorting to dangerous pills, fad diets, wasting time in the gym...it doesn't matter how old you are or what shape you are in now...you'll want to listen to this audiobook.
Here's the deal: Getting into and staying in fantastic shape is not as complicated as the “experts” make it out to be.
- You don't need to go on the latest fad diet, follow points, or eat 100 calories a day to lose weight.
- You don't need to waste hard-earned money on dangerous supplements that are not even regulated by the FDA.
- You don't need to practice “muscle confusion” to keep making gains in and out of the gym.
- Learn why “clean” eating is a myth and what you can do about it.
- You don't need boring hours of cardio or dangerous 300-bpm heart rate routines that can leave you tired, stale, or worse.
- You don't need to worry about “cheat” foods or eating less.
Those are just a small snippet of the myths and tales that keep women and men from maximizing their potential in weight loss, building muscle mass, or keeping fit.
This audiobook is similar to authors such as Michael Matthews and Jason Fung. In this audiobook, you're going to learn something most men and women will never know: the exact step-by-step plan of the OMAD diet way of eating that makes losing 10 to 20 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze...and only takes two to three weeks.
This audiobook reveals things like:
- The biggest fat loss myths and mistakes that keep men and women overweight and frustrated and make them ultimately give up.
- Easy-to-make recipes that will keep you on track so you can build muscle, get lean and toned, lose fat, fix “problem” areas, and more.
- The lies men and women are told about how to “tone” and “shape” their bodies, and what you really need to do to have sexy, lean curves.
- How to master the “mindset” of keeping fit and have self-discipline and confidence and the willpower to succeed.
- How to eat the foods you love and still lose weight and keep it off.
- And a whole lot more!