Warning: controversial content here! Gary Allman is about to revolutionize your sex life. Are you ready?
Now, answer this question: Do you ever feel awkward or shy when it comes to dirty talk? A lot of people feel uncomfortable when they first start talking dirty to their partner. And, let's face it, how can you possibly enjoy dirty talk if you're constantly worried about how you sound?
Dirty Talk: The Psychology and Physiology of Talking Dirty is here to help! This audiobook will help you save time, energy, and money as it gives you all the most important techniques and strategies for you to have the mind-blowing sex you deserve!
In this audiobook, you will find:
- Simple words that will drive your man crazy. He'll stay harder and get bigger - no matter what!
- How to take control of your man the way you want to and never let him get away. Learn what every man wants and desires....
- Gary Allman's fundamentals and strategies to unlock your confidence levels in bed. Never be afraid of doing the wrong thing in bed again, for both men and women!
- How to transform her into an orgasm machine, by using your mouth only....
- How to enliven your relationship and experience the most intense orgasms in your life!
- How to tease your sexual partner with specific, arousing words.... He or she will beg you for sex!
- And much more!
You can have this power. Anyone can become a master of dirty talk easily and quickly.... You just need to unleash your inner seductive skills and apply the tactics taught in this audiobook. It's time to let go of the taboo and embrace the hot, erotic, sensually-exciting world of talking dirty!
This audiobook will teach you how to open up your mouth and voice what you want, what you love, and exactly how you want it, in the most attractive way possible.
What listeners say about Dirty Talk: The Psychology and Physiology of Talking Dirty
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- CB Bowman, MBA, CMC, MCEC
Not worth buying. I truly wish I could return it. I wish I could think of kind words to say about it.
1 person found this helpful
- Tresha Bouldin
Narrator did a poor job
The cadence, syntax, etc. of the narrator is horrible. The content could have been more enjoyable and made more of a connection/impression with proper reading skills. So distracting. The content was ehhh. I would have liked a little more ‘science’ factoids- like study and research based neuro biology stuff.
- Amazon Customer
i really enjoyed this one. I'll listen again and again. I've never been the dirty talk type, even though my wife loves it. lots to process, just hope I didn't wait to long to learn.