Ready to crank up a neural network to get your self-driving car to pick up the kids from school? Want to add "deep learning" to your LinkedIn profile?
Well, hold on there....
Before you embark on your epic journey into the world of deep learning, there is basic theory to march through first!
Take a step-by-step journey through the basics of neural networks and deep learning, made so simple that...even your granny could understand it!
What you will gain from this audiobook:
- A deep understanding of how a neural network and deep learning work
- A basics comprehension on how to build a deep neural network from scratch
Who this book is for:
- Beginners who want to approach the topic, but are too afraid of complex math to start!
- A general overview of deep learning
- What are the limits of deep learning?
- Deep learning: the basics
- Layers, learning paradigms, training, validation
- Main architectures and algorithms
- Convolutional neural networks
- Models for deep learning
- Probabilistic graphic models
- Restricted boltzmann machines
- Deep belief networks
- Available frameworks and libraries
More from the same
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Stacey K.
Extremely informative, explains formulas too!
What did you love best about Deep Learning: Deep Learning Explained to Your Granny?
It provides both all the information beginners need, but also explains how the underlying formulas work. Very well researched!
2 people found this helpful
- Mrs. Peacock
Not easy to comprehend on audio format
This book was not easy to comprehend on audio format. I followed along, but for the statistical functions, and mathematical algorithms it would have been better to have it in text. This greatly interfered with the flow, and as a consequence found it droning intelligibly into the background of my thoughts.
1 person found this helpful