Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Our society has come a long way in discussing, debating, and dealing with depression, and yet there are still countless misunderstandings that stand in the way of overcoming depression in our lives. Whether you are staring at depression within or trying to assist those around you, the place to begin is with a clear view of just what depression is.
This book helps you understand depression and shows you how you can overcome the feelings of despair and begin to live a happier life. By listening to this book, you will learn:
- The causes and symptoms of depression
- How to tap into the power of positive thinking
- The function of exercise, nutrition, and sleep in the battle against depression
- Building self-esteem to find your "true self"
- How to handle negative criticism
- How mindfulness leads to happiness
Download your copy of Dealing with Depression now!
What listeners say about Dealing with DepressionAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Shannon L Pence
Some helpful insight
This book had some very good ideas about how to deal with depression. I will definitely listen to this book again.