Listen free for 30 days
Daily Vagus Nerve Exercises & Polyvagal Theory - 2 Books in 1
- Release Your Body’s Natural Ability to Heal with 5 Most Effective Techniques, 8 Practical Exercises and 5 Powerful Daily Routine
- Narrated by: Warren Keyes
- Length: 6 hrs and 26 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Have you been facing feelings of anxiety for a long time now? Have you been fighting depressing feelings, and wondering if everything is or will be alright with you in the end? Are you looking for a self-help guide to stimulate vagal tone, relieve anxiety, and prevent inflammation? If yes, then keep reading...
Statistics have shown that some of the highest causes of death in the world are anxiety, depression, and feelings of boredom and loneliness. Our world has become one of survival of the fittest. People wake up in the morning with countless activities lined up for the day that often consume the time meant for resting and self-reflection. We go to our jobs and work hard until late in the evening and sometimes head to other events before going home for the night.
When it comes to managing issues such as anxiety and stress, there are a number of things that come to mind. However, the Polyvagal Theory which was expounded by Stephen Porges and Stanley Rosenberg would turn out to be one of the best guides out there.
This audiobook will thus focus on these theories and provide many keys and tools from which to choose. Some of these will include:
- Learning the various parts of the autonomic nervous system and how they influence certain reactions
- Understanding the various reactions humans are prone to when faced with various challenging circumstances
- Learning how the polyvagal theory can be applied in your life
- Understanding how the polyvagal theory affects the management of autism and stress in general
- What is Vagus Nerve
- Main Functions of the Vagus Nerve
- How the Vagus Nerve Affects Anxiety
- How the Vagus Nerve Affects Stress
- Creating a Vagal Tone Routine
- 5 Most Effective Techniques, 8 Practical Exercises and 5 Powerful Daily Routine to release your body’s natural ability to heal.
Luckily, there are a lot of quick-and-easy ways to activate and exercise the nerve, strengthening its function and restoring your body to good health.
Packed with easy-to-follow exercises and activities, this audiobook will show you how to unlock the power of the vagus nerve to heal your body and get back to a state of balance.
At the end of this audiobook, we believe that you will have complete knowledge of the polyvagal theory and will be able to apply it to your life efficiently and effectively.
More from the same
What listeners say about Daily Vagus Nerve Exercises & Polyvagal Theory - 2 Books in 1Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Santiago Figueroa
I think this audiobook is the best audiobook
Overall This audiobook is very well explained by the author. I really like this audiobook and would recommend anyone who needs such type of information.
- Drew Phelps
Excessive valuable data involved in this guide
This was a very addictive audio book that made you want to keep listening more. I enjoyed this audio book very much great stories not to long or to short of you like stories. this is the audio book for you.